Before You Apply...
Please read the following before you begin the application for homeownership. You are not able to save the application and return at a later time. If you have questions about the application process or experience any technical difficulties, please email applications@habitatCLTregion.org.
- Be prepared to pay the $50 application fee before submitting your application (not required for Veterans or Money Matters graduates)
- Any cards with the Visa, Mastercard or American Express logo are accepted for payment
- $50 application fee is non-refundable
- Be prepared to upload electronic copies of your most recent 60 days of income statements/pay stubs for the applicant (and co-applicant, if applicable); if self-employed, please upload the most recent 2 years of your IRS Schedule C tax form
- 2 pay stubs if you are paid monthly (i.e. the first of every month)
- 4 pay stubs if you are paid bi-weekly or semi-monthly
- 8 pay stubs if you are paid weekly (i.e. every Friday)
- If you receive income once per month, please provide an electronic copy of the current benefit letter from SSI/SSDI, VA, Pension and/or court-ordered Child Support
- Be prepared to provide your complete work and rental history for the past two (2) years
- Please have a valid, frequently used email address to ensure that communication is received in a timely manner
The application cycle is now closed. Our next application cycle will be February 23-25, 2022!
Follow the link below to sign up for our email reminders prior to the next application cycle opening.