Before You Apply
In order to complete an application during the open cycle, you’ll need to have a few things ready:
- Income statements/pay stubs; most recent 60 days for the applicant (and co-applicant, if applicable)
- Benefit letter (SSI/SSDI, VA, pension and/or court-ordered Child Support); you are able to include SSI/SSDI payments for minors if you or the co-applicant are listed as the payees
- Complete work and rental history for the past two (2) years
- A valid, frequently-used email address to ensure our communications are received
- $50 non-refundable application fee; any major credit cards are accepted (fee waived for Veterans of the US Armed Forces)
We strongly encourage you to start gathering all of that information now prior to the next open application cycle. You’ll also want to make sure you’re familiar with the Homebuyer Requirements and Qualifications; while we welcome any and everyone to apply, you’ll know better than anyone if you are ready for the program.