COVID-19 Volunteer Update
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), we are continuing to take the following precautions:
- In accordance with the CDC’s recommendation, Habitat Charlotte Region is requiring masks for all indoor activities for those vaccinated and unvaccinated. Volunteers serving inside at the ReStores, offices and warehouse must wear masks. Construction volunteers completing tasks inside a build site such as installing trim or painting must wear masks.
- 6-15 volunteers on site with a total of 20 people on site as we adjust to changing conditions
- Sanitation supplies available
- These protocols will be sent to volunteers before shifts
- Read the full COVID-19 Safety Protocols here; protocols apply to fully-vaccinated and non-vaccinated volunteers alike
If you have any questions, please email volunteer@habitatCLTregion.org.
Please contact the Volunteer Services team at 704.716.7078 or volunteer@habitatCLTregion.org.